My boyfriend and I spent our Valentine’s together in Bohol and Cebu! Its my first time to go to this beautiful place and I immediately fell in love with it.
Below are my favorites from the trip:
- Our stay at the Bayfront Hotel in Cebu
- Baclayon Church (Ahhh, still cant forget this majestic Church)
- The 180 degrees view from our suite in Bohol Vantage Resort
- Our dinner beside the Panglao Beach
- The cool group of blind men performing in Tagbilaran Airport (they are so talented)
- Loboc River Cruise!!!
- And Chocolate Hills (Duh?)
I don’t want to bore you with a long travel diary so here’s an overview in a form of video made in collaboration with Director of Photography
To be honest this trip for us was not on a budget, we wanted to splurge a little on the Hotels but they are still on the affordable side. I’m sure you wanted to know the pricing so I’ve made a chart below. Hope this helps!
What are you waiting for? Ready, set, pack!
Email me here
Disclaimer: Use this sheet at your own risk. Prices and information may be subject to change.