I can’t believe it’s been more than a month already since we last stayed at Novotel Manila! I still remember how warm the staff was and how flawless the property is! Here are 5 reasons why I can’t wait to be back at Novotel Manila Araneta Center this week:
- You’ll never run out of things to do! No it’s not just an ordinary hotel wherein you’ll spend the day switching through TV channels and rolling in the bed (but I would definitely love that). Go have a plunge at their pool or have a stroll at their immense garden. Relax at their newly opened spa or go get burning at their fitness centre. You will never get bored at Novotel.
- Doesn’t matter if you’re a night owl. They’ve got a hidden gem beside the pool area and it’s called “The 6th Pool Bar and lounge” they are open till 3am! Call your friends to party and they’ve got an endless list of possibilities for the night.
- You get to try new things. This could be spending the day on your own, or trying out new concept dishes made directly by their expert chefs!
- The staff makes you feel at home – they don’t judge hard and don’t judge at all! And when I say this, I meant this. Yes Novotel is laidback and flexible and its also being mirrored from their staffs who extends a helping hand whoever you are! Same for security, it doesn’t matter who you are they will ask and double check the details before giving you access in a friendly manner. You can see all of them in the morning shift and yet smiling from ear to ear till dusk!
- It’s just simply memorable! From every angle and every side, what’s not to love about this hotel? They will probably steal your heart and even your stomach! I can’t just wait to go back ❤
Disclaimer and Transparency Clause: Hotel information and facts may be subject to change without prior notice. I am currently a Novotel Manila’s Brand Ambassador but my review is based on a hundred percent transparent hands on / tasting experience and personal views. We may or may not be always on the same page but hey thanks for dropping by anyway! Feel free to drop in some comments/suggestions.