Here goes my hair story from damaged hair to normal hair again! I am still in the process and more than a year in the making! If you’ve got damaged hair, let it rest and try switch natural. Your hair will love you back, I swear. Product review starts at 5:18
! if you’ll notice I always tend to look on the left – its because I am looking at the camera’s LCD, its kind of new. And honestly! I have to be used to looking at the lenses, lol !
– V05 / VO5 Shampoo – http://www.vo5haircare.com/product-category/01-shampoos-and-conditioners/ Cash and Carry Supermarket, American Home shop Php99-120
– Human Nature Natural StrengtheningConditioner – not shown in the video http://humanheartnature.com/buy/index.php/hair-care/natural-strengthening-conditioner-variants.html Php300
– Oleo Hair Regrowth Conditioner from Sesou Nature Source https://www.facebook.com/sesounaturesource/ Php150 -180
– Cocobody Virgin Coconut Shampoo – they have different packaging now http://cocobodyorganix.myshopify.com/products/virgin-coconut-shampoo-lite Php180
– Milcu Gugo Shampoo – http://milcu.com/milcus-herbal-gugo-shampoo/ bought this in Mercury Drug Store in Makati
– Jason Restorative Biotin Shampoo – Healthy Options http://www.healthyoptions.com.ph/ awaiting reply from my Mom for the price!
-Shampoo and Conditioner travel size from Novotel Amenity Kit
– Nature’s Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin Nails Oral Supplement – also available in Healthy Options or S&R but cheaper here – Ebay: Balikbayanmerchandise http://www.ebay.ph/itm/Natures-Bounty-Hair-Skin-Nails-Supplement-Argan-Oil-Biotin-Hyaluronic-Acid-Multi-/322324153775?hash=item4b0c0445af:g:nN8AAOSwv0tVd8iF Php850
– Weekly hair treat: Extra virgin olive oil, organic unfiltered honey
– Dandruff Treatment: Baking Soda + Apple Cider with water use as shampoo, but be careful, close your eyes when doing this!
– Tints of Nature – https://www.tintsofnature.com/ bought it also in Healthy Options Php875 per box !UPDATE! This product is no good for me 😦 Didnt colored my hair even for a bit (maybe because I have black hair but still its in a blonde shade) and it caused my hair to break and have hair fall! That is just sad.
Hi I’m Jaey – Travel, Wellness and Events Blogger since 2008. I am a full time Digital Marketing and Web Manager and I’m also in Trip Advisor’s Top Contributor List within Metro Manila. My advocacy is to bring to the digital sharing world the latest and hottest trends through creating 101% transparent reviews fair enough for readers and brands.