Months are getting colder but never gets less busy specially that the holidays are coming! Why not jump start your BER months by leading the trends and catching these ongoing and upcoming unbelievable deals!
- Go on a high at the center of Araneta as Novotel Manila launches its awaited Anniversary promotional offers!
To book, or to know more about their anniversary sale click here.
If you are staying outside the Philippines and is still a total Novotel fan, they also have a Hotel Super Sale that is happening now until 30 October.
To book and for more information click here.
- While 2017 is almost closing, the travel fairs and expo on the other hand are not slowing down. The Travel Sale Fair at World Trade Center opened today, 13 October. Not only you can find year end deals and 2018 advanced booking promotions, but the event has also hidden gems such as travel essentials that gives wild discounts on storage solutions and more!
Maximize your Payday weekend and head to the Travel Sale Fair
- Speaking of Travel Essentials, a new body care line with a twisted concept was launched by Smell Chic and we are hooked! Its one of the first brands to introduce curated body wash, sanitizer, room & linen sprays embodying classic popular scents. Starts at Php99 🙂
Smell Chic products comes in different sizes so its perfect for traveling. Read my review on Smell Chic here.
- Grab your friends for a free workshop in November but register as early as now for the Travel to the Next Level at Hole in the Wall, Century Mall, Makati. Get never-heard booking hacks, travel insights, writing & mobile photography tips shared by travel experts! HeyJaey will be the host and we hope to see & meet you there 🙂
- Now all you need is an energy boost for all these activities. Why not try Caffeinated PH’s newly launched molded coffee, matcha candies. It also comes in mini jars that can be pocketed in your bags for those on-the-go hang outs and adventures!
Check out my Caffeinted PH Post here.
Hope you enjoyed this jam-packed October Report! Happy weekend you guys!
Disclaimer and Transparency Clause: Details are subject to change without prior notice. This post is not sponsored and is based on a hundred percent “heyjaey” hands on / tasting researchand personal views. We may or may not be always on the same page but hey thanks for dropping by anyway! Feel free to drop in some comments/suggestions.