Calling all Staycation lovers! Glorietta 3 Activity Center in Makati will be turned into a hotel sale haven tomorrow 30 May until 31 May 2018. The event is organized by the Hotel Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMA) as they gather quality hotels from all over the country.
Discounts of up to 60 to 70% with free room category upgrade may be expected from this exciting event. Expect to see these hotels at the Great Room Sale:
- Ascott Residence – HeyJaey Review available here
- Astoria Hotels and Resorts – HeyJaey Review available here
- Azalea Hotels and Residences
- Bayleaf Hotels – HeyJaey Preview here
- BE Resorts
- Best Western Hotel (La Corona Manila and Oxford Suites
- Citadines Apart’Hotel – HeyJaey preview here
- Conrad Hotels
- Dusit Thani Manila
- Golden Phoenix Hotel Manila
- Hotel 101
- Island Cove
- Las Casas Filipinas
- Marriott Hotel – HeyJaey experience during an event here
- Manila Ocean Park
- Pearl Farm Beach Resort
- Phinma Microtel Hotels Inc
- Roxaco Vanguar Hotel
- Seda Hotels
- Siglo Suites
- Sheridan Beach Resort
- Somerset Serviced Residence
- Resorts World Manila
HEYJAEY Tips on booking hotels during expositions
- Plan ahead or Get Random – it doesnt matter if its just a couple of hours, but have an overview of what kind of staycation you have in mind. Is it just a stay within the city? A couple of hours away from Manila? Or you might want to go all out with a domestic trip via plane. There may be a lot of tempting deals around so its either you can be firm with your plan or get flexible depending on what you see during the event. Either way you should follow tip #2 which is
- Set your budget – knowing your budget can help you maximize your time roaming around, usually brands post their offers upfront in their booth. This will save you time looking for better offers but also don’t be shy to tell your budget to the sale executives, they are approachable and helpful for sure!
- Prep your calendar – you’re not a certified travel lover if you still haven’t got Philippine Holidays plotted on your calendar! Having your phone calendar comes very handy so you can easily see your preferred stay dates. Also this may be the perfect time to grab those single and detached-from-weekend holidays cause it can be just a simple relaxing staycation
- Consider your travel buddies – Traveling as a couple or with family or friends? Make sure to check their availability. You dont want to wait for their response during the event itself as its very time consuming and can get things confusing. Or worse you dont want to call them while they are having important matters because of a life and death sale situation! I’ve been there and its crazy, trust me!
- Mind the terms & conditions – You can go impulsive on shopping but not with booking! Check the stay dates, blocked dates, cancellation policies etc. The last thing you wanted to happen is booking the perfect staycation at an impossible time
- Bring enough cash or credit card – I’d say credit card comes in more convenient. Hotels during the expo will have credit card terminals so you don’t have to worry. Don’t be shy to ask for installment terms and of course upon transaction check if the hotel is member of a certain Loyalty program which you may be a member of! Sayang ang points! 🙂
Now go ahead and plan that well-deserved time off and enjoy the best staycation deals at the first ever Great Room Sale!
For more information follow HSMA on Facebook
Have questions or want to see a review of a specific hotel?
You can comment it down below.
Disclaimer and Transparency Clause: Information such dates and location are subject to change without prior notice. Details are based on Press Release issued by MG Asia Public Relations, Inc. in behalf of HSMA. Feel free to drop in some message for questions, comments/suggestions.