Have you ever heard of Club Lounge, Premier Lounge, Executive access when booking with 4-5 star hotels? This term is common amongst business travelers as they usually are the ones in dire need of such access but nowadays even travelers in general are becoming extra savvy since lounge access for them is something to consider specially for staycation lovers.
Pastries at Novotel Manila Araneta’s Premier Lounge
But what really is a Lounge?
A Club Lounge or Club Level is an exclusive area where you can enjoy additional amenities and all day complimentary refreshments. Most lounges opens from 6:00am up to 10:00pm while others operate 24/7.
The Premier Lounge of Novotel Manila is located on the 24th floor and serves a variety of ala carte breakfast, all day snacks and beverages
The access to these lounges may be bundled up with standard room bookings with an additional fee but most of the time there is a specific room category that automatically gives Club access. These rooms are mostly suites or any other higher category than the usual deluxe rooms.
The Executive Suite of Novotel Manila Araneta comes with complimentary premier lounge access for two (2).
You also have the privilege to choose where to have your daily breakfast – Premier Lounge or Food Exchange Manila (Located at the Ground Floor)
Club Lounge Amenities
- Offers more privacy specially for people who is working or having a small quiet meeting
- Express check-ins and check-outs
- All day refreshments (sandwiches, cookies, variety of nuts, afternoon snacks)
- Unlimited drinks (juices, tea, coffee, some offers alcohol at a certain time, some offers it all day)
- Complimentary use of upgraded amenities (use of board room, shower room, game room, turndown services)
Playroom and Reading Nook for Executive guests
Rooms that comes with the “Access”
Rooms that are usually called “Club Room”, “Executive Room” comes with the complimentary access already for two (2). They range from deluxe to premier to suites and has a minimum space of 35 sqm and can go high as 85 sqm. Some hotels offers the access as an additional which ranges around Php2500/guest per night. Take note that a few hotels also only gives access to their loyalty program members and is not open to everyone.
Separate large bedroom of the Executive Suite at Novotel Manila
Hotels with Club Levels in Metro Manila
Here’s a list of hotels with Lounge access (*cheapest bundled with room price available below – remember that the prices changes always depending on the occupancy rate of hotels, yep thats how they compute it )
- Sofitel Manila (Club Millesime) – Luxury Room Club Sofitel, 2 single beds, lounge access starts at Php10,912++
- Manila Hotel (The Executive Club) – Rate unavailable
- Hotel Jen – Club room with club access starts at Php4845+
- Hyatt City of Dreams Manila – Club King room with access starts at Php8,705++
- The Peninsula Manila – Luxury in advance Club Deluxe Room starts at Php9,559++
- Shangri-La Edsa and Makati (The Horizon Club) – rate unavailable
- Solaire Resorts & Casino – upgrade rate of Php 2,000.00 ++ Single and Php 1,000.00 ++ per additional Person per Day
- Dusit Thani – Club Premier Room starts at Php8,550
- Marco Polo Ortigas (Continental Club) – Continental Superior Room starts at Php7,125+
- Manila Marriott Hotel – Premium Balcony, Executive lounge access, Guest room, 1 King or 2 Double, Partial Golf view starts at Php16,366
- Conrad Mall of Asia – King / Twin Executive room with lounge access starts at Php12,000++
- Novotel Manila Araneta Center (Premier Lounge) – Executive King / Twin with lounge access starts at Php6840++ (For Accor Plus Members) and Php7,524 (for non-members)
Interior and Exterior of Executive Floor of Novotel Manila
Hotels with Club Levels outside Metro Manila
- Radisson Blu Cebu – Business Class Room with Club Lounge Access Buffet Breakfast starts at Php10,500+ (additional discount for advance purchase)
- Marco Polo Cebu (Continental Club) – Luxe Life package with Continental Club access included in Club benefit starts at Php13,092++
- Waterfront Airport Hotel & Casino Mactan (Ambassador Lounge) – Ambassador Room with access to Ambassador Lounge starts at Php7,000 nett
- Movenpick Cebu (Executive Lounge) – Executive Suite Ocean front with Executive lounge access 14,103.46
- Marco Polo Davao (Continental Club) – Continental Deluxe Room starts at Php5,995++
- Seda Abreeza Davao – Club Room rate starts at Php7,200nett for 21 day advanced purchase
Is it worth it?
The price for stays with such access is pricier than usual but I would say that if you are a business traveler or staying in all day for relaxation, additional lounge benefits are definitely worth it. Breakfasts, Afternoon Tea and Dinner Cocktails serves bottomless drinks and endless snack refills wont leave you hungry! As for my stay with Novotel Manila Araneta, the upgraded amenities for Premier Lounge kept me busy the whole day.
I borrowed unique books from the reading nook and sipped juices and nibbled on healthy snacks for the whole afternoon! It was a day filled with relaxation and countless treats.
Would you like me to review a certain hotel or would you like to know more about hotel bookings? Comment down below! 🙂
Disclaimer and Transparency Clause: Information such as prices, menu, inclusions are subject to change without prior notice. Our stay was provided by Novotel Manila Araneta center but this review is based on a hundred percent “heyjaey” hands on / tasting experience and personal views. We may or may not be always on the same page but hey thanks for dropping by anyway! Feel free to drop in some comments/suggestions.