Citadines Apart’Hotel is a brand under The Ascott Group. It is one of the most in demand hotels in Makati, Philippines (Country’s CBD) not only because of its upscale serviced apartments & amenities but also due to its unique personalized service.
Because our company welcomes a lot of expats regularly, I got the chance to talk to some of them who stays at Citadines Salcedo Makati and the most common answer why they kept choosing or going back to the same hotel is because of how personal and tailored their service are to the guests.
(c) Citadines Salcedo Makati
A few months ago, I was able to experience what they were talking about. Their service is so genuine that even if you are just a visitor of their guests they are able to remember you. Meanwhile, if you are a guest, they pay attention to your needs & preferences quickly. Everyone is so approachable. I recall when one of my colleague from Canada became sick at some point of his business trip and the staff had an idea of the situation so they surprised him with a get well soon bear and treats.
Meanwhile, during my stay, here are my favorite highlights:
- the room we stayed at ( 1 BR Suite) was very much spacious
- Check-in is fast
- front guards were so friendly
- the pool is my favorite among all hotels in the country: their semi-outdoor pool is so chill & compact with its hot tub
- the location definitely! how near it is to offices and restaurants, even groceries (check out Rustan’s at Paseo Center or Ayala Shopping Centre 15-20min walk away)
- reasonable priced menu from The Flying Pan with lots of variety (fusion cuisines)
- sweet Filipino gestures like handling dried mangoes covered in chocolate box and local special wine
- there is also dedicated all female floor/s
- hotel is well built for business travelers, the service is straightforward, everything you need for long term stays such as kitchen and well-addressed housekeeping are available
View from pool area
You can order at the restaurant and pick up your order if you are quite in a hurry!
Its not everyday we encounter hotels that are true to their values & services. While I may have heard experiences of pleasant and surpassed expectations from acquaintances & relatives, I am still shocked to hear dismayed stories about 4-5 star hotels missing certain details and terrible service given the amount that you have to pay. No hotel or resort is perfect but I can truly say that Citadines is a hotel that I can recommend without hesitation. No our stay wasn’t sponsored! 🙂
If you would like a full review of the hotel, comment down below. Or if you would like to book or know more about Citadines please click here.
Disclaimer and Transparency Clause: Information are subject to change without prior notice. Our stay was NOT sponsored and this review is based on a hundred percent “heyjaey” hands on / tasting experience and personal views. We may or may not be always on the same page but hey thanks for dropping by anyway! Feel free to drop in some comments/suggestions.